Christine, I'm sorry i didn't get to see you cry HAHAHHA or say good-bye to you Friday so yeah I'm going to miss you so much ! & you better update me on that thing ! OKAY OR I'LL PUNCH YOU & that promise you made too :D hhahah jkay i wouldn't punch you.. that hard but yeah you made the last two years wonderful you taught us physicall and make us gain bunches of muscles and how to rock climb hrmm emotional stuff like boys & family stuff & uhh academic stuff i remember you sarah & i stayed at it's a grind studying for finals x) and spiritually God & Bible & lessons about life you did so much for us. You were like friend, teacher, mother? hhahah, role model. I hope you don't find a church to go to so you HAVE TO STAY HERE hahhaa jkay ! But seriously come back okay !? (:
Mrs. Shin. oh where to begin i've only met her ONCE. so i can't say much but i can say it's a privilege to even meet her once. I love that she's so passionate about Korean like honestly it makes me WANT TO GO TO KOREAN SCHOOL AND NOT JUST TO GET AN 800 but to really want to learn the culture & stuff. If I went to Sunny Hills I think i would join Korean just to get into her class HAHAHAH but yeah I hope i get to know you more and I'll come visit you whether you remember me or not. & she's hilarious too :D
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




you notice how i posted that at 11:11.
ReplyDeletedoes that mrs.shin teach at sunnyhills?
i tink shes my friend's teacher
and she might go to our church -______-
"the climb" sounds so much better without miley cyrus
ReplyDelete