Friday, August 14, 2009

previously

i was going to write about something else. but screw it. i can't explain it. i'm not very good at explaining stuff hahaha. so yeah i can't be a teacher. i'll try writing like a normal blog. like about your day.

dear blog,
It's finally Friday, no band today. (: But, I do have an immense amount of work ahead of me due to procrastination and time does go by fast. I have a lot to do in the coming week such as: finish my school work, finish band camp, go to that interview thing for cordon bleu, watch julie & julia, hang out A LOT, and so on forth. I read a blog that a girl wrote, and how she's for sure that she found a guy. Not just any guy, but a SPECIAL guy; and i thought to myself, how? Anywho, I must continue on my work. Goodbye for now.

Sincerely,
Jane Lee



WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE asd;lfjlsdfashfas but yeah :D hahahhaa sigh i dont like this work T^T makes me cry

4 comments: