Saturday, July 11, 2009

haha you know what i love when certain songs remind me of someone

so i will list some like this

Collide - Howie Day Minki Lee
I Love College - Asher Roth Robin Kim
White Snow - Eru Elly Kim
Where'd You Go - Fort Minor Daniel Kim
Never Change - J. Han feat Sam Ock Judy Lee
Diva - Beyonce Judy Lee
The T-Pain & Taylor Swift Rap Thingy - Danny Lee
We Fly High - Jim Jones Sharon Lee
This is Why I'm Hot - MIMS David Lee
True - Ryan Cabrera Jay Chong
1004 - IM Jay Chong
Come on Get Higher - Matt Nathanson Kevin Kang
A Whole New World - Aladdin Jarrod Alicia & Kevin (= good times <3
Superhuman - Chris Brown feat someone Michelle Kim
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz Josh Chang ! hahahahha
Daughters - John Mayer Michael Lee

can't think of any more right now O:

5 comments:

  1. WTHECK everyone has this song now O:
    & ahahaha you miss chino people huhhh (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like Asher Roth.
    And I'm not going to date this girl.
    Shes a year younger then me.
    and she just broke up with one of my dongssengs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdaVLkDErxA&feature=player_profilepage
    I want this to be my song.
    lol @ david's.

    ReplyDelete