Saturday, January 24, 2009

CM

hi people i think o__o i would like to start off from saying i will not use "ii"'s no more yes the double i's.

ANYWHO

Why have I not been blogging lately ?! Because this stupid CM is holding me back. No, CM does not stand for centimeter Judy, it stands for Certificate Merit. mm in piano or whatever musical instrument I thik. o__O but yeah I need to memorize at least two songs before I get to go out :( I know two songs isn't a lot but I'm SUCH A PROCRASTINATOR hahhahaa I'm always the last student out of all my teacher's student to like memorize & crap but whatever (: I'm quitting after this one because I hate CM's -__________- & then I'll start learning how to play gospel songs & stuff you know what I mean ?

BUT overall these days I feel SUPERDUPERGOOD ! I don't know why O: but that's a good thing right :)

la la la la !
I want to go to JimJilBang with JUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDY ! because i can never imagine her going to one HAHHAHAHAH

P.S.





















:D HADSFJHASDLFHASFHAK ! HAHHAHAHHAHA O_O

P.P.S. I'm so weird.

P.P.P.S. ...

Fini.

No comments:

Post a Comment