Sunday, January 18, 2009

the PAST TWO DAYS.

SO i didn't write yesterday because I was too tired because I came home from jim jil bang at like twelve something ish yesterday ? I don't know (= SO yeah. this is how it went.


so yesterday was Saturday. On Saturday I got ready to go out to Shoppes to meet my babies Gyuri & Julie & Gloria (= but before that I needed money .. So I tried opening my piggy bank for twenty minutes & gave up & walked to Shoppes. So Yeup. I don't know how long it took but I looked at the scenery :D ooh so pretty but these days wherever you look I saw at least a little bit of manmade crap YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ?! hahaha I mean it's not bad but yeah you get the picture. So yeup I got there and by that time my socks rolled down & I got two blisters YUMMY :) So they told me to come to Forever 21 so I did and I didn't find them so I walked around but then my foot hurt too much so I went to Surf City Squeeze. & THIS IS WHAT I SAW. I saw


- a man sitting on a bench holding himself like superduper tight like as if he's superduper cold or really psycho

- across from him a mommy with her baby in the baby pusher thingy

-a mom with her friend playing with their kids on the fountain

- a Saturn car that has 33 MPG painted on it

- a dad lifting his daughter up

- & a couple holding a forever 21 bag & eating pinkberry


YEUP, there are so many people in the world. [I wonder if they'll ever come up in my life again]


so then I saw them girls & ate Chipotle & crap & just talked. & Sarah came (=


THEN Lawrence came with Eunice and picked Sarah & I up and we went drivedrivedrive to Banana Bay & then he "left" [went to go buy flowers for Eunice] & us girls waited for Eunice. So yeah this is how the asking went.


Lawrence is "Daniel Lee"

his friend is "Jackal"


So Sarah & I were like oh Eunice sit at the edge with your back near the door [so she wouldn't see Lawrence]

then we had to go to the bathroom to stall for Lawrence, [because he was asking the workers if he could borrow an apron]

then we had to stay there for so LONG

then we went out (= & we sat down

Eunice's food came last

& then Lawrence came with the food & said, "I'm sorry for bringing your food late, but can I make it up to you by taking you to Winter Formal?"

& then YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


goodtimes

though we had to lie to you Eunice, it was worth it though :D


yeah then I went jim jil bang and you know what happened


then today I just did random crap

(=


LAL LA LA LA LALAL funfunfun


so yeah THE END !


P.S. yeah sorry Lawrence if you didn't want me to tell people but I DID WHOEVER SEES THIS MWAHAHAHHAAHHA


& P.P.S. memories of SGJP <3>

1 comment:

  1. DAHYE!
    thanks for telling the whole world -_-
    but its not like anyone reads your blog ! HAHAHAjk
    anyways
    i heard about you and a "daniel" HAHAH asdasdfa

    ReplyDelete