Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just for My Wife

"If you think it's all lovey dovey shit all day err'day, wake up dumbfuck LOL. "


Words of my dear Wife. But before I say anything I have to say.. I'M SO FREAKIN HUNGRY. anyways. Today was a very very frustrating day in this one section of the day, but despite that it was a wonderful wonderful day.. I think I've mentioned that already in my previous blog BUT erase that mwahah (: Do you know why she's so WONDERFUL because she's my wife duh. She knows me & I know her and it's been like what FIVE YEARS ?! holy crap that's older than your cat. She's like my best, wife, sister, & sometimes mom HAHAHAA. BUT I'll always be the better side, you know like when they say when you're married. .. you know what I mean, but yeah WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE so hungry but that's not the point I got chex :D anywho My Wife is so supderduper cool because I can talk to her like no other & she listens & gives me advice and they're so superduper useful and we talk about random crap & go into dressing rooms of Forever 21 & crap yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for clothes ! I will always love her no matter what & chicks before dicks no matter what ! Mmkay my dear ? (= Well this is it for now about my Wife :D

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    OH MY GOD.
    you SO would ahahahah!
    in the middle of talking about me
    you bring up chex mix and then continue where you left off
    LOLLOLLL <3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU GET SUPERDUPER HUNGRY TOO MUCH !!!

    ReplyDelete